Friday, December 5, 2008

#3b My feelings about blogs

Thing #3b. Write a post indicating your feelings about blogs.
Before I started blogging, I thought it was a waste of time and it was for not me, at least not my generation. Blogging requires one to record interesting activities that one experiences. As I blog, I feel that I am more aware of my environment as I want to leave meaningful 'footprint' on my blog. I like this feeling -- a feeling that I am more alive.

Previously, I also don't like to lug a camera around, finding it a burden. But I have since changed. Camera is an excellent tool to record what one sees and it also opens one's eye to what is happening around us.

I am slow in recognizing the usefulness and power of blogging. I now believe blogging is going to be like what e-mail was to us once upon a time. We didn't need e-mail not too long ago but now we cannot do without it.

The future employer is going to ask to see his potential employee's blog. The blog or the lack of it tells a lot about the person.

No comments: