Thursday, December 11, 2008

#9 Blog on RSS Feed

Thing 9. Write 2 blog posts - one each on the 2 relevant RSS feeds that you found.

Most bloggers update their blogs irregularly. Hence, it is tedious to check for new postings. Google Reader solves this problem for me. It is like a ringing telephone telling me when there are new things coming.
I follow Coleman's blog using Google Reader. I like the blog because it contains many new, thought-provoking and sometimes controversial ideas and viewpoints from a young technologist who is very much in touch with the real world out there.
BTW, Coleman is a former NP staff.
I also keep track of Cheriboy's blog. He is my fellow Learning 2.0 course mate. during the mid-course get-together he show me how to add gadgets to my blog, his blog and how to follow each other blogs. In any race, it is good to have a pacing partner, especially one who can run a little faster than yourself.

No comments: