Monday, December 22, 2008

Genting -- Day 3

Click on here for more pictures.
17 Dec '08
The next morning, we visited the theme park. Along the way, I met a church friend. He told me that he learnt that I was in Genting from my blog and he had also planned a holiday in Genting during the same time. He was on the lookout for me. Wow! The power of blogs.
Among the many rides, I liked the bumer boat the best; it gave me some sense of control. We played tag team, my wife and I against the two boys. My children like Super Toboggan for the adrenalin it produced.
We chose to stay in Awana Hotel because of the peace, quiet and greenery that it offered. It is supposed to have a lot of tracking trails. However, all tracking must be guided due to the nearby golf course. They do not want people to wander into the flight of the golf ball.

No comments: