Monday, December 15, 2008

Internet Time Budget

Flickr picture by TomLA
Song Sing asked me how long I took to write the Kelong article. I am not a natural writer and it took me three hours just to write the draft and another hour to tidy and put it up on the blog. I started writing the draft after my children went to bed at about nine plus and I did not stop until past midnight.
This is way beyond my Internet time budget of 1 hr/day but it is worth it because it consolidated my learning and brought joy to many people. I was on the phone with my father and was pleasantly surprised to hear from him that he enjoyed the kelong photos on the Internet. My parents are computer illiterate and they stayed with my brother. I had informed my brother about my blog earlier and he shared it with my parents.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

hello mr low! this is jasmine from cbe... one of the participants of YEP sabah project_28!

Low Chee Kin said...

Hi Jasmine, I remember you with fond memories.