Friday, January 16, 2009

Reminiscing

Recently, I was issued with a new laptop, X200, to replace the aging R40. In the process of backing up my old files, I came across some old pictures which made me regret not blogging earlier in life. The discipline of blogging would have chronicled them in proper order.
Still, I would like to share with you one such photo which I liked very much. It was a picture of my son and daughter – innocent and rebellious at the same time especially the latter. All of us have some rebellious nature in us but adulterated through the years of social conditioning. During the times in England, I enjoyed carrying her around giving the impression (not intentional, though) of a loving father. Actually, she was like a hot water bottle to me in the cold England weather. As I am averse to cold, I needed her more than she needed me.

No comments: