Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cisco NetAcad Partner Meeting 2013 at Bali, Indonesia, 30-31 May

I was quite nervous actually. This is my first time that I attended such a conference and most people were strangers to me. I should have taken my time to show off the examples that we had. Poor time management on my part. I was given half an hour and I did not make the most out of it.
Nonetheless, I am very thankful to Cisco Systems for giving me the opportunity to speak in such an important conference. It is an honour and a very good experience for me. I hope the same for my counterparts in the other institutions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That really is the solution to the problem. Thanks for your thoughts.

Cisco Netacad

Anny said...

I am glad to see an article on this. I appropriate you work. Thanks
More at:- http://www.isolcertificationtraining.com/