Monday, March 10, 2014

YEP Cambodia 2014: Pre-trip Community Service (7 March 2014)

I am very happy with our Community Service at the Moral Home for the Aged Sick. My special thanks to Qian Ci, Alexis, Sharon and Anna for their leadership and commitment. My only regret is that we did not have a chance to participate in the physiotherapy. It is either Bingo or physiotherapy for their afternoon activity and it is Bingo on Fridays. I can see that the old folks have a good time playing the ‘kampong games’ with the students. They enjoyed the kampong games better than the Bingo game. Well done. So, I am wrong: some of the students could speak decent dialect, for this I salute their parents. This is our first test and we pass it except in the area of punctuality.
Noted that we are not allowed to put pictures of the residents in any social media. The above two pictures are allowed as they show only ourselves.

No comments: